An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points
An expert that got 20 achievements.
An expert that got 10 achievements.
An expert that got 5 achievements.
Re: Cannot see the picture on my tv
This need an adjustment in flyback screen to make it higher so picture must seen.Open your TV go to the flyback there in the flyback body you can see a little rotary nab for "focus" and "screen"Just only adjust the screen a little until picture comes out.
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
one of the power boards inside the tv has gone, which is why its blinking 5 times, which one it is i cant tell without using a multimeter on the tv. IF its only 5 months old you should ring up who you got it from and get them to fix it, as it will cost quite a bit to repair.
1. Check the video connection of any devices plugged into the television. If you can hear sound but are seeing no picture while trying to use something like a DVD player or cable box, the problem is probably that a wire is loose somewhere. Check the yellow video cables running from the DVD player to the TV and make sure everything is plugged in firmly and where it should be. Also check the coaxial cable running from the cable box (or cable outlet) to the television and make sure that wire is also screwed in securely.
2. Check the image settings on your television and make sure everything is set properly. Certain settings like "Picture" or "Brightness," if set to one extreme, can make the picture appear completely black. This could cause you to simply hear television shows but not be able to see them. Reset all picture settings on the TV to their original factory default settings to see if that fixes the problem.
3. Try another channel. If you're watching TV and not getting a picture, the first thing you should do is check a variety of random channels to make sure it is a problem with your TV and not with your television signal. If it is a problem with the television signal it is the fault of the TV station or cable service provider and there isn't anything you can do yourself to fix it.
4. Try the DVD on another DVD player. If you're trying to play a DVD and can't see any images, make sure the disc isn't defective. Try it on another DVD player or a computer DVD drive and make sure the disc works in the first place.
5. After all the steps and it does not come on then you would need to visit a technician.
BEST OF LUCK
U turn tv on hear any squiling,grinding or motor noises?Picture show up before it shut down picture have flashes of black&white within the picture?Yes,to all of these,this tv have a colors wheel and it dead,require the colors wheel replacing.No,none of these problems.The tv projection lamp,if in this tv like a 1 1/2 or 2 years,tv ben on an watches like 4 or 5 hours a day?The "LAMP" LED light indication lite up or flahes,the projection lamp life is over.Require a new projection lamp.
The only thing you can do is unplug your video out lead from your dvd /cd player while playing it, also check your menu on your sony to see if it has a blank raster setting to activate. Second, why would you want to listen to a cd thru your tv, unless you don't have a stereo or surround sound system to play it on, of which I would definately have anyway. Hope this helps...
Hi, where you plug the dvd cables into the tv determines where the picture will be seen; Example, if you plug the dvd players yellow, red & white cable into the tv`s "input 1" then you go to the tv`s "input" or "tv/video" button and push those buttons to get "input 1" to come up on the screen and you`ll see the picture and hear the audio, it`s kinda like a file folder in your computer, you`ve got to find the file then open it to see the contents. If your tv is on channel 3 or 5 or whatever you won`t see the picture because the picture is in video not a tv channel