Question about Office Equipment & Supplies
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
How to clear fuser abnormality codes (F34, F35, F36).
To reset fuser codes, perform the following steps:
1. Access the 25 mode (power the machine OFF. Hold down the 2 and 5 keys, and power the machine ON).
2. Press P-4-7-P on the key pad. (1, 4, 5, or 6 will be displayed on the copy quantity indicator).
3. Press the 0 key to change the indication to a zero.
4. Press the start/print key to enter the new data.
5. Power the machine OFF then ON to exit the 25 mode.
Note: If the F code reoccurs after powering the machine ON or following warm-up, contact service immediately.
Posted on Mar 14, 2009
Access the 25 mode (power the machine ON, while pressing the 2 and 5 keys).
2. Press [1: Software SW].
3. Select software dipswitch 3-1 using the arrow keys.
4. Set the switch to OFF (0).
5. Press [Return] to end the setting.
6. Power the machine OFF/ON to exit the 25 mode.
Posted on May 05, 2009
Transfer belt code C096 mite try open and closing the front door where you put the toner. Also remove the image transfer belt and then reseat it.
Posted on Jul 19, 2009
this code means the system control board and the main control board are not communicating with each other. the new main boards have modified to prevent this code. to reset the code turn the main switch on the left side of the machine off for about 10 seconds then back on
Posted on Oct 15, 2009
SOURCE: konica 7040 error code F-34-3
Friend, this code refers to short-circuit the corona separation and transfer, check for accumulation of toner and do a cleanup in the corona.
Posted on Jun 01, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 27, 2015 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner 7033/7040...
Nov 08, 2014 | Konica Minolta 7033 Drum Only
Access the 25 mode (power the machine ON while holding down the 2 and 5 keys).
2. Select [1: Software switch setting].
3. Select software dipswitch #3 using the left up/down arrow.
4. Select bit number one.
5. Set the switch to 0 (OFF).
6. Press PREVIOUS SCREEN to end setting.
7. Power OFF/ON to exit the 25 mode.
Jun 09, 2014 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner 7033/7040...
May 11, 2014 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner 7033/7040...
Nov 07, 2012 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner 7033/7040...
Aug 11, 2012 | Konica Minolta Copier Toner 7033/7040...
Nov 22, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
May 04, 2009 | Office Equipment & Supplies
30 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!