Question about Health & Beauty
Having problem recharging battery. assume need to replace battery but do not have instructions in current documentation. bought summer 2011 and have not charged it in months
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's in the front. the bumpber pulls down and the plug is behind it.
Posted on Dec 17, 2008
SOURCE: Battery will not charge
Power reset the unit, unplug it pop out the battery and hold the power down for a minute, put the battery and ac adapter back in and start her up, the mobo was probably still holding power when the battery died causing a "hiccup"in the system, this should resolve or at least help a little
Posted on Jan 24, 2009
It's a common problem, now that the earlier Tough Solar watches are getting on in years. Plus, there was apparently a bad production run by the battery manufacturer (Matsushita/Panasonic), so there's a certain subpopulation of G-Shocks that are seeing premature failure.
Replacement is easy. You'll need a jeweler's screwdriver set, ideally some plastic tweezers (though a toothpick will do), some metal tweezers for one of the final steps (but not for handling the battery), and if you're smart some latex gloves to keep everything pristine. Get a little tube of silicone grease, too (and ONLY silicone). Careful with it, though-- it's impossible to wash off of clothing, etc.
It's all proceed-at-your-own-risk, of course, but good instructions are posted at http://forums.watchuseek.com/showthread.php?t=41076
Mind the little springs, and note which one came from where.
Altogether, it's an easy job. Good luck!
Posted on Apr 09, 2009
SOURCE: My Braun 7526 razor will
This happened to me as well. Often the batteries will last longer than the rest of the shaver. You can obtain the batteries as cheaply as $12 a piece on "that auction site."
Opening a Braun 7000 Series Shaver
1) Find a thin metal object with no sharp edges (such as a nail file). Use your thumb and pull on the bottom end cord socket part, enough to cause a gap between it and the back shell. Insert the metal object into the gap in the center of the part. THEN pry it off. If you use a regular screw driver, you will likely cause gouges in the plastic. And the best leverage is in the center.
2) The silver side parts are held on by two tabs at the top. With the bottom piece gone, the side parts swing off easily. Don't worry about keeping track of which sides the silver trim pieces go on, as they're designed to fit on only one side (you'll see the cutout for the shaver head stem is off to one side).
3) The case is held together by 4 small torq screws. Use a torq screwdriver--do not attempt to do this with anything else. Be careful to turn the screws slowly, so you don't strip them.
4) With the screws removed, the two halves of the shaver will come apart. The remaining parts can be extracted without any special tools. Keep note of how they are removed, as assembly will be the reversal of removal.
5) Note that if you are replacing the batteries (there are two of them), you will need a soldering iron to detach them from the circuit board, unless you're replacing the whole part.
6) Reassembly is pretty much what you expect--the reverse of disassembly. However, the bottom cord socket part is tricky to get put into place. Pushing straight down on this part will not get it to go in, nor any other obvious way. It's best to get the prongs inserted on one side, then while pushing in on the prongs of the opposite side, apply pressure on the top side surfaces. The part should snap right back into place.
Posted on May 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 16, 2016 | Dyson DC35 Handheld Vacuum
Nov 08, 2013 | Sharp Panasonic Palmcorder Iq Model...
Jan 24, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Dec 05, 2010 | Bell Technology IQ Sound SC-2528 MP3...
Sep 21, 2010 | Homedics Rc Quad Quad Extreme Rechargeable...
Jan 15, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A560 Digital Camera
May 22, 2009 | Wahl 2 Speed Hand Held All Body Massager...
Feb 26, 2009 | Brookstone Theraspa Turbo Massager
Nov 04, 2008 | Interactive Health Acuvibe Soft Touch...
389 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!