Question about Cell Phones
I forgot my password and Its saying to sign in with my google account. I dont know what that is or where to get one.
What you need to do is to go to a computer and go to google plus. In the log in area, it should have retrieve password select that and it will ask for your email address. The email will then be sent to you with a temporary password and link.
Posted on Sep 03, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: locked out by too many
1. On the computer: Start PC Companion™.
2. On thecomputer: In the Support Zone™ descriptor, in the Software Updatesection click Start > (Repair) and follow the instructions on the PCmonitor screen.
3. Turn off the phone.
4. Connect the USB cable to your computer.
5. On the phone: Press and hold down Back key and connect the USB cable to the phone.
6. Follow the instructions on the screen.
Note : The software in your phone will be replaced. All personal data stored in your phone will be lost.
There is also a way to unlock the pattern screen lock by signing in with your Google account.
1. After 30 seconds, tap Forgot pattern?
2. You need to log in with the primary gmail.com e-mail address and not the alternative email address connected to the Google account.
3. Tap the username field and enter the primary Google account user name.
4. Tap the password field and enter the primary Google account password.
5. Draw a new unlock pattern and tap Continue .
6. Draw the new unlock pattern again and tap Continue .
If these options are not available to you, please describe preciselywhat you see when attempting to connect to your PC and use PCCompanion.
Posted on Aug 29, 2010
SOURCE: my passwords dont match to
For unlocking your phone, you may contact your service provider Samsung Galaxy SGH-J600 Unlock Code. I suggest visit Samsung Unlock Code site, they will provide an accurate code for you to unlock your phone with easy to follow instructions for unlocking your phone. They are fast and trusted.
Hope this is helpful.
Posted on Feb 02, 2011
SOURCE: i have a samsung galaxy
The way around this is to factory reset the phone.
1. switch off. Hold volume UP and power button and home button simultaneously. release home button (and press again) while still holding volume up and power button. A boot up screen will pop up. Use volume keys to select (reset and restore) press home button to select.
2.Once reset and the phone starts up again it will still show locked. Get another phone to call your phone. as soon as you swipe answer press back key (arrow key) (you gotta be quick) and the main home screen will come up . press the left menu button and select settings and turn off pattern code then go to menu and factory reset the phone again.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Feb 24, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 01, 2016 | Samsung Cell Phones
May 22, 2016 | Samsung Tablets & eReaders
Jul 17, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Y GT-S5360 Unlocked GSM...
Jan 05, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Nov 28, 2012 | Samsung GT-S6102 Galaxy Y Duos Dual SIM...
May 21, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy Precedent (Straight Talk)
Feb 25, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
Feb 18, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
128 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!