- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Press STORE button, LOCATION? shows in display, press the memory location (0 to 9 or quick buttons A to C) then press STORE button again. Dial the number you wish to store and then press STORE again. Use the number keys to enter the name of the person you have just stored and press STORE again. I hope this was useful.
1.Press the button you want to program 2.Press the Store button (red light will illuminate) 3.Enter the phone number 4.Press Store again (red light will flash) 5.Press the button you want to program (again)
I assume that the program sequence that you started with was:
[Program], 99, [CO-09 Button], 2, [desired phone number], [Store].
To change it back to CO-09:
First go back to the phone that needs to be corrected,
[Program], 99, [CO-09 Button], 0, 09, [Store].
The phone actually has a "OPTIONS MENU" where you can set the date. When the display is showing time and date, press the "DIAL" button first and then while still holding down the "DIAL" button, press the "DEL" button the "Options Menu" will appear after about three seconds of holding down both buttons. Use the "REVIEW" arrow buttons to scroll through the menu and the "DIAL" button to select the options.
I fixed this just now on my phone, while seeking a solution here.
- Do not do what you'd think... putting the phone and name info first. It looks like it will take this info but it won't. That's where the frustration comes from.
- Dial the PHONE# FIRST.
- THEN click STORE.
- Then click the location (A-C or 0-8... save 9 for 911 if you don't have a red emergency key).
- Then click STORE again.
- Then type in the phone number again... this works, though there's probably a way to do it w.o putting in the number twice... but since it works, don't sneer at the free advice :) LOL.
- Then click Store
- Then type in the NAME
- Then Store.
Done. Repeat for other names/numbers. Now that you have it down, you can figure out how to do this without entering the phone number twice... but since I have a busy day, I'm just doing it this way.