Question about Panasonic DVD-RV27 DVD Player
Dvd stops playing and error message ho1 come up
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It means that there's a misaligned disk inside. You need to
1. Unplug it and shake it side-to-side.
2. Then turn it on and press the open/close.
3. If it doesn't open, goto step 1.
4. When it opens, get the disks out, use disk exchange to try to get them all out.
5. Turn it off, unplug it, shake it again and make sure that there isn't another loose disk, if there is, then open it and get it out.
This is a known flaw in certain Panasonic DVD changers. Good luck
Posted on Dec 26, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2010 | Samsung DVD-V9800 DVD Player/VCR
Apr 29, 2009 | LG LXD5230 System
Apr 16, 2009 | Televison & Video
Nov 01, 2008 | Panasonic SC-HT740 System
Jul 14, 2008 | IBM ThinkPad T43 Notebook
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!