Question about PQI 512MB Intelligent Stick USB 2.0 Flash Drive (437353) Hard Drive
Is it not usable anymore?
Test with "H2testW" , if the program works and tells you you have errors, run "PD V1.08 B3"
if when selecting usb drive and it states to insert disc... it's stuffed.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 17, 2014 | Electronics - Others
Jun 16, 2011 | SanDisk 1GB microSD Memory Card
Your problem could be any one of these issues:
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Hitachi SimpleDrive Mini 250GB USB 20...
Dec 29, 2010 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 8GB USB 2.0 Flash...
Nov 14, 2010 | Transcend 4GB JetFlash 110 USB 2.0 Flash...
Oct 03, 2009 | PNY 8GB USB 2.0 Flash Drive - Blue/Black
Mar 20, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Jan 29, 2009 | SanDisk Cruzer Micro 4GB USB 2.0 Flash...
May 29, 2008 | Electronics - Others
338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: