Question about PQI 512MB Intelligent Stick USB 2.0 Flash Drive (437353) Hard Drive
Is it not usable anymore?
Test with "H2testW" , if the program works and tells you you have errors, run "PD V1.08 B3"
if when selecting usb drive and it states to insert disc... it's stuffed.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Toshiba Canvio Desk HDWC130XK3J1 3 TB...
Aug 29, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Jul 12, 2011 | SimpleTech SimpleDrive Pininfarina 320GB...
Your problem could be any one of these issues:
1. Faulty USB port on PC: Try a different computer or laptop
2. Faulty USB cable: Try a different Cable
3. Corrupt memory: Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
4. Faulty connections on main circuit inside the hard drive: Physical Fix by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
5. Faulty controller chip (worst case scenario) : Direct flash memory read required by an expert required such as www.SaveMyUSB.com
Hope this helps and that it is 1 or 2 as 3, 4 and 5 will cost you money.
Jan 01, 2011 | Hitachi SimpleDrive Mini 250GB USB 20...
Oct 22, 2010 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
May 09, 2010 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Apr 18, 2009 | Kingston (DTIU3/2GB) 2 GB USB Hard Drive
Mar 20, 2009 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
Feb 09, 2009 | Western Digital 250GB MyBook External USB...
Oct 30, 2008 | SanDisk 2GB Cruzer Micro SDCZ62048A10 Hard...
338 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: