Question about Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet Printer
1. Turn off printer
2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal.
Posted on Oct 21, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 31, 2012 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 28, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Error Code :
E2-2 = No paper (ASF)
E3-3 = Paper jam
E4 = No ink
E5-5 = The ink cartridges are not installed or a non-supported ink cartridge is installed, or the ink cartridges are not installed properly
E8 = Waste ink absorber full, or platen waste ink absorber full
E9 = The connected digital camera / video camera does not support Camera Direct Printing
E14 = The Ink cartridges whose destination are wrong
E15 = Ink cartridge is not installed E16 ? Ink remaining is unknown
E16 -E19 = Failed to scan head alignment sheet
E22 = Carriage error
E23 = Paper feed error
E24 = Purge unit error
E25 = ASF(cam) sensor error
E26 = Internal temperature rise error
E27 = Waste ink absorber full or platen waste ink absorber full
E28 = Ink cartridge temperature rise error -
E29 = EEPROM error
E33 = Paper feed position error
E35 15 = USB Host VBUD overcurrent error ? USB
E37 17 = Abnormal motor driver error
E40 20 = Other hardware error
E42 22 = Scanner error1
Apr 26, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 05, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 18, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jan 07, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 07, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
Feb 13, 2008 | Canon PIXMA MP160 All-In-One InkJet...
Aug 20, 2016 | Canon PIXMA MP180 All-In-One InkJet...
278 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!