How i recover my infotmic tab
Depending on which version you have please see the following notes:
How To Factory Reset/Recover the systerm On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 2/SuperPAD 2/Infotmic tablet 2)
1. Press "Power" and "Home" button at the same time, hands off until you see the words on the screen.
2. Select:"wipe data/factory reset" with the "volume" button, and then press "menu" button.
3. Select:"Yes -- delete all user data", and press "menu" button.
4. Wait until you see" Enter erase_cache Data wipe complete" .
5. Press "reset", calibrate it and set the language.
How To Factory Reset/Recover the system On Your Tablet PC(Flytouch 3/Flytouch 4/SuperPAD 3/Infotmic 3)
1. first press the "MENU" key, keep pressing the "MENU" key while you press the "POWER" key, remove your hands when you see "recovery" from the screen.
2. Wait a few seconds until it is done. And then the system will start..
A power failure during the firmware writing operation may disable the tablet PC.
* Use a fully charged Battery or dedicated AC Adapter for the firmware update.
* Do not shut off the power during the firmware writing operation
Feb 04, 2015 |
Tablets & eReaders