Question about ZTE Cell Phones
It just keeps saying sorry try again, and wont let me draw the pattern
I have a Cricket X500 phone and to reset this phone I use the following instructions:-
1) First power off the handset, press the Power on key + Camera key + Down volume key together at the same time when restart the handset.
2)When display "ZTE", press the Menu key at the bottom of the screen;
3) Choose "Wipe data/factory reset" through volume key
4) Press "Camera" key to confirm the above item
5) Choose "YES...delete all user data"
6) Choose "reboot system now", handset will be restarted automatically and all the user data will be erased.
Posted on Jan 25, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2016 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
Jun 01, 2014 | Cell Phones
Nov 08, 2011 | Samsung Galaxy S GTI9000 Smartphone
You can lock the screen of your HTC Hero screen with a draw pattern. Here's where to set the feature in the Android software.
1. From the Home screen, press Menu.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Security.
4. Tap Set unlock pattern.
5. Read the info, then tap Next when ready.
6. See the pattern, then tap Next.
7. Draw the screen unlock pattern with your finger by connecting four or more dots in a row.
8. Tap Continue.
9. Draw the same pattern again.
10. Tap Confirm.
hope this helps
Sep 14, 2011 | HTC Hero Smartphone
Feb 17, 2011 | Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 Cell Phone
Mar 21, 2017 | LG GT540 Cell Phone
Nov 03, 2010 | Samsung LN40A450 LCD TV
Dec 02, 2009 | HTC Google G1/Dream Cell Phone Black...
Aug 09, 2009 | 1992 Oldsmobile Bravada
263 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!