Question about YouTube Videos
Youtube keeps freezing up on every video i play
This problem may occur to anyone, on pretty much any computer and any ISP. It does not matter how fast your connection or video card is if the Google server that your connection is using is overloaded at the time you are viewing the video. It can only deliver the stream at the rate it can handle the output.
The "fault" lies with Google, but servers and data centers are expensive, and it's not possible to have enough servers on the right node to always deliver all the bandwidth being delivered, except at a prohibitive cost.
Posted on Feb 23, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
this happens to me a lot 2. it appears randomly at times. my solution for it is to log off then log in. or u could restart ur computer
Posted on Jan 09, 2009
SOURCE: YouTube Freezes
YouTube freeze can happen due to many reasons. Major
reasons are overload on website, simultaneous running of many programs
on your computer, Low RAM, Slow internet connection or corrupt windows
For smooth watching of YouTube Videos take following actions:
1. Watch videos at off peak times, if possible
2. Do not run other programs while watching videos. They slow down computer in general by making use of memory.
3. Add RAM on your computer. More RAM will make easy execution of heavy programs on your system.
4. Get better and speedy internet connection. Talk to your ISP in this regard.
5. Regularly clean windows registry. Windows registry is vital place that stores information for important computing functions. A congested or corrupted windows registry makes computer slow that causes YouTube like freezes. For this, get the best registry cleaner and optimizer. Use it once in a fortnight for fast computing to avoid YouTube freezes and system slow down.
The above guidelines allow you to take measures to and keep your Windows properly maintained.
You can get a wonderful registry cleaner and PC optimizer reginout
Posted on Sep 03, 2010
hi have u got a free program called ccleaner? that will remove all your cookies it will solve your issue
Posted on Mar 15, 2009
2. busy youtube site
3. congestion on the video itself (lots of people watching)
www.veoh.com like youtube but much faster.
Download the video directly on your computer using real plyaer video downloader and watch it that way. Or subscribe to a hgigh bandwith package or wait during non peak times.
other possiable cuases are:
Adobe flash needs to be updated. www.adobe.com
you can also try html 5 @ www.youtube.com/html5
Please before you leave, please leave some feedback and ratings. Thanks
Posted on Apr 13, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 29, 2016 | YouTube Computers & Internet
Jan 19, 2014 | ASUS MeMo Pad Smart 10
Sep 03, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Jul 13, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Apr 27, 2010 | YouTube Videos
Nov 09, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Mar 15, 2009 | YouTube Videos
Mar 07, 2008 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
1,054 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!