Unit model D-C350/XSA only opens region 4 need to also to open region 2 DVD's
When I was with Samsung NZ, the following was how we multizoned our DVD (Region 4) players:
1. Turn on your player, but ensure no disc in machine - screen should show "No Disc"
2. Turn on your TV and select your DVD input (as if you were to watch your DVD).
Using your factory supplied remote, press the following buttons:
3. Press the Repeat (or Repeat A-B) button
4. Press the following button sequence: 7, 6, 8, 8, 4, 9 (you should see the number '9' appear on screen - this means 'Region Free').
5. Press the Open/Close button (to open the tray)
6. Press the Open/Close button again (to close the tray)
7. Press Power OFF (to shut down your DVD player)
8. Press Power ON (to turn on your DVD player)
9. Insert Region 2 disc and wait (up to 1min) for firmware to respond and read your disc
If this fails, try procedure again, except for Step 4: change the last number (instead of 9) to '2'.
Let me know how you get on.
"If this has helped you, please be kind enough to leave a testimonial rating"
Jul 09, 2011 |
Samsung DVD-C350 DVD Player