Question about T-Mobile Cell Phones
No service the application com.android.huawi keypad is not responding and there is no service
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had to call my phone provider to get the answer.
press up volume and hold while pressing power and hold until
it comes to a screen with choices on how to fix your phone. use the volume button to go up or down the choices. that's all i remember
Posted on Oct 14, 2012
SOURCE: i have a metropcs huawei
The below mentioned Points should be Considered to Fix this :-
1. The First thing, i have Found with most of the Handsets is that they are LOCKED. Make sure that the cell phone you are using should be Unlocked. In case, it is Locked, Contact the Original Service Provider and get the Code to Unlock or you could Search Different Sites who claim to Offer that ( Note - I never used any Site and i am not aware whether it would be Hit or Miss ).
2. Make sure that there could be a Signal Problem. There are Cases, when you Cell Phone could Read ' Emergency Only ', if there is No / Less Network in that Area. Try to Use it away from that Place. If that is the same problem, then you need to troubleshoot the Cellphone.
3. Have you tried Setting it for Manual Network. In Most of the networks, Automatic Network Search is Set as Default. Change it to manual and Search that. Usually this would work on most cases.
4. Network catching Capability also Depends on the Handset. No two Handsets could have the Same Capability. You could try to Use ' Network Boosters ' which is available with most of the Online Vendors or Local Shops.That could really help the cellphone to Catch Network.
5. If it still shows Message like ' Emergency Calls ', then it could be a Defective Antenna. Take another Set ( Same Model ) and Compare, is that an issue with Both Sets or Your Set. If that is Only with your Handset, you need to send the Cell for repair.
Hope i helped you.
Thanks for using ' Fixya ' and have a nice day!!
Posted on Feb 13, 2011
This is a representative of Viber Media.
Please contact our support team for more information on your problem: http://support.viber.com
Posted on Jul 27, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2015 | Huawei Ascend Mate Unlocked GSM Phone with...
Apr 17, 2014 | Huawei Cell Phones
Nov 25, 2012 | Android Huawei
How can I fix my Hauwei phone. It stopped working
Oct 31, 2012 | Huawei Cell Phones
Aug 06, 2012 | Huawei Cell Phones
Jan 26, 2012 | Cell Phones
450 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!