When ever we load the cd (MP3/CD/DVD) in DVD Player it will rading some time but after that it says NO DISC.
MODEL : LG : DSI 8352 PCK.
PLESE TELL THE PROBLEM AND RECTIFICATION ALSO.
I KNOW LITTLE BIT ELECTRONICS.
An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points
An expert that got 5 achievements.
An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.
An expert who has answered 20 questions.
Re: not reading the disc
It normally means that whatever format your dvd was burned with probably had an error when you were burning did you try to work it your computer , it could mean there is a problem with a disk, or that the laser lens needs to be cleaned
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Without using the Sony software, can you successfully write onto a CD-recordable disk?
Try: open "My Documents"
Click with the SECOND (usually the RIGHT) mouse button on one of your documents.
Choose 'Send To'.
Choose the CD/DVD device.
A dialog window will open.
Click "write these files".
See if the whole process works fine with your device.
hey i think u have a virus in your pc.otherwise game disc data may be partially corrupted.It happens because in such case the cd runs for some time afterwards .Please check that cd in other pc, if it works then u have a problem in your cd drive... Ok tell me afterwards you have gone through it.
Most cd's like you described should automatically start it's install program when you put it into the cd drive. If not, here is the next steps:
1) With the CD still in the drive, Open Windows Explorer. 2) Click on "My Computer" 3) From this list, locate the CD or DVD player 4) Double click on the CD or DVD drive 5) Look for a file like Setup.exe. and double click on that.
1. Open tray
2. Go into the Home Menu
3. Go to Easy Menu-Setup
4. Select Padlock icon (third in the list from the top)
5. DO NOT GO ACROSS on the menu to select an option, leave the icon selected only
6. Press 0000000
7. Press ENTER
8. The display on the TV will come up saying - Congratulations! Region Change Free!
9. Press Enter
Have you been able to run DVDs from that drive before? - If not, then you probably have a standard CD-ROM or CD-RW drive, which is not capable of reading from a DVD. You would have to purchase a DVD-ROM drive in order to play or copy anything from a DVD. - If you have, let me know so I can help you further.