Question about Televison & Video
HI Boss. You can find the codes in this pdf
You can also use this alternate method that a guest posted on FixYa:
1) Manually turn on the device (TV, DVD) to be controlled.
2) Press and hold code search button until the red indicator stays on. Release the code search button.
3) Press and release the desired mode button (TV, DVD,etc)
4) Press the Channel Up button repeatedly (up to 300 times) until the device to be controlled changes channel.
5) Press and release the Mute button to install the code.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 12, 2009 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
May 02, 2008 | Directed 434MHZ Remote Control
Apr 29, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
Mar 14, 2008 | Philips Magnavox Learning Universal Remote
241 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!