The ice maker in my whirlpool gold refrigerator Model No, GR2FHTXTBOO, is not working.
You said, The ice maker in my whirlpool gold refrigerator Model No, GR2FHTXTBOO, is not working.
How old is the fridge?
When have you last changed the water filter.
Should be down below at the front grille!
Try these tasks!
If the ice maker is not producing ice or not enough ice
Refrigerator connected to a water supply and the supply
shutoff valve turned on? Connect refrigerator to water
supply and turn water shutoff valve fully open.
• Kink in the water source line? A kink in the line can reduce
water flow. Straighten the water source line.
• Ice maker turned on? Make sure wire shutoff arm or switch
(depending on model) is in the ON position.
• New installation? Wait 24 hours after ice maker installation
for ice production to begin. Wait 72 hours for full ice
• Freezer door closed completely? Firmly close the freezer
compartment door. If the freezer compartment door will not
close all the way, see "The doors will not close completely."
• Large amount of ice recently removed? Allow 24 hours for
ice maker to produce more ice.
• Ice cube jammed in the ice maker ejector arm?
Remove ice from the ejector arm with a plastic utensil.
• Water filter installed on the refrigerator? Remove filter and
operate ice maker. If ice volume improves, then the filter may
be clogged or incorrectly installed. Replace filter or reinstall it
• Reverse osmosis water filtration system connected to
your cold water supply? This can decrease water pressure.
Let me know how it goes!
Please remember to leave a rating!
Oct 21, 2008 |