Question about HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
My laptop tells me every time i turn it on it stays on for 1 minute and does not proceed to windows and says to push button restart sometimes it doesnt power up and you have to leave it off for a while and do the same thing please send message to the cell number (606)304-6896 email wont work
Try starting in safe mode (F8 when you turn it on)
see how long it stays on
try going into your Bios (del, or F1, or F2) and see how long it stays on
if you are in the bios and it turns itself off, you have a hardware problem (such as motherboard, processor...etc)
Posted on Feb 02, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 02, 2013 | HP Computers & Internet
Apr 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Please go through the below step, you can able to do it.
1) Shut down the Dell Latitude D620 if it's currently powered on. Click "Start" in the left-hand corner of the screen to access Windows' shut down options. Alternatively, press and hold the Latitude's power button, located on the top edge of the laptop's keyboard.
2) Turn on the computer by pressing the laptop's power button.
3) Press and hold "F8" on the top of the laptop's keyboard immediately after turning the computer on. If the Windows logo appears on the screen, you're too late and must repeat Steps 1 through 3 again. If you pressed it in time, a list of text options will appear on the screen.
4) Use your keyboard's arrow keys to scroll down to "Repair Your Computer." Push the "Enter" key on your keyboard.
5) Choose a language from the next list and select "Next." If you've password-protected your laptop, you will be prompted to enter your user name and password at this time.
6) Press "Dell Factory Image Restore." A new window will appear. Click "Next" and select the option for reformatting the hard drive and restoring the factory condition of the laptop.
Dec 17, 2010 | Dell Latitude D620 Notebook
Sep 07, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite M100 Notebook
Jun 01, 2010 | HP Pavilion dv9000z Notebook
Apr 16, 2010 | Acer Aspire One Netbook 8.9" Notebook
Feb 11, 2008 | Dell Inspiron 710m Notebook
82 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!