Question about Brother IntelliFAX 1840C Plain Paper Inkjet Fax
There must be some torn paper or something stuck in the Paper feed. You will need to ope the upper face portion by pulling it, and then look for papers/ dirt / pins there, you can either clean it by blowing air or use a blower, or if you can see the particle. Try feeding the paper, it should be ok.
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 05, 2014 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
1. Do the documents satisfy paper specification?
2. Have the documents been jogged?
• Align the edge of documents for stable paper feeding.
• Remove documents with crease or dog-ear.
• Scanning different width of documents may cause skew and result in paper jam.
3. Are Chuter Unit (ADF paper chute),Guide P ASSY (Sheet guide), Feed roller cover (plate guide) and Brake roller cover installed correctly?
4. Clean the Feed rollers, Eject rollers,Plastic rollers, glass surface and paper feeding surface, and see if the error is
5. Replace Pick roller or Brake roller, and see if the error is resolved.Check the consumable counter from the TWAIN driver screen or from the built-in Maintenance mode. When the counter exceeds the values, replace Pick roller or Brake roller.
6. If the issue still persists, then you are recommended to contact the nearest Fujitsu service center for further assistance.
Hope the above information is helpful.
Thanks & regards,
May 03, 2013 | Fujitsu Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 03, 2009 | Brother FAX-T96 Plain Paper Thermal...
Oct 14, 2008 | Brother Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 23, 2008 | Brother IntelliFax-2820 Laser Fax
Feb 12, 2008 | Brother FAX-575 Plain Paper Thermal
Nov 06, 2007 | Brother MFC-7220 All-In-One Laser Printer
Oct 30, 2007 | Brother IntelliFAX 1840C Plain Paper...
157 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: