Question about Hasbro Electronic Catch Phrase: Music Edition
My son received the game for Christmas and lost the directions before he ever played the game. Can anyone help please?
Hi! I had the same issue. Here is the link that I used to get my directions. Hasbro has all of the rules for all their games under the customer service tab.
Posted on Jul 09, 2009
SOURCE: Cranium Jam Pack Jam directions
OBJECT OF THE GAME
Get the most points by successfully packing objects in the
trunk of the car.
1. Set out the car, objects, cards, score pad, and pencil.
2. Shuffl e the cards and deal six to each player.
3. Stack the remaining cards nearby. Turn over the top card
and lay it face up. This is the Group Jam card for the fi rst
round — every player uses this card on their turn. If the
Group Jam card is wild ( ), place it at the bottom of the
stack and draw again.
4. When you’re ready, fl ip the switch on the bottom of the car
to turn it on.
5. The player whose birthday is coming up next goes fi rst.
HOW TO PLAY
1. On your turn, look at your cards and the Group Jam card, and
decide how many objects you can pack.
• You must pack at least four objects, including what’s on the
Group Jam card.
• If you have more than one card of the same object, you can
use only one of these cards.
• If you have a wild card ( ), pack any piece you want.
You can use as many wild cards as you wish.
2. Let everyone know how many objects you plan to pack.
Gather the objects, press the button on the hood to start
the timer, and get packing!
3. Did you pack all the objects before time ran out?
• Yes! Write the number of objects you packed
on the scorecard.
• No. Get rid of one of your cards and try
packing the trunk again with one fewer
object. Reset the trunk by pushing the
orange piece forward. Press the button
to start the timer.
Get to know the Jam
Pack Jam objects by
comparing them to their
4. Once you’ve packed your objects
successfully, remove them from the trunk.
Now it’s the next player’s turn.
5. After each player has had a turn, the
round is complete. To start a new round,
shuffl e all the cards, deal six cards to
each player, and draw a new Group Jam
HOW TO WIN
The player with the highest score after
four rounds wins
Posted on Jan 13, 2009
SOURCE: Lost instructions
Here is a link for the instructions for Electronic Catch Phrase. It opens with Adobe Acrobat Reader
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 27, 2013 | Ubi Soft Entertainment Devil May Cry 3...
Apr 02, 2013 | Toys
Dec 25, 2011 | Hasbro Pictureka 2nd Edition
Dec 27, 2009 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Dec 18, 2008 | Harman Kardon AVR 300 Receiver
Dec 07, 2008 | Hasbro Catch Phrase Electronic
Apr 10, 2008 | Tomtom GO 720 GPS Receiver
949 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: