Question about Televison & Video
Got okishi tv OKP-42F havent got code to put in sky box
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Hitachi CLE984
The code you need is 0145
1) Switch on the TV set
2) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote
3) Hold down the select and red buttons for 2-3 seconds until the LED blinks twice
4) Press the TV button on the Sky Remote again
5) Enter the 4 digit code for your make of TV
6) The LED should blink twice, if not recheck the 4 digit code used and go back to 1
7) Press the standby button on the Sky Remote (The TV should go to standby)
8) Press select to store this setting
If the TV does not go into standby press the TV button then the standby button, then TV then standby, keep repeating this until successful. This will scan the codes used for a particular make of TV.
Posted on Apr 23, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 15, 2014 | Televison & Video
Sep 06, 2014 | Televison & Video
Aug 28, 2014 | NAD C352 2-Channel Amplifier
May 25, 2011 | Televison & Video
Nov 03, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jun 17, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jan 16, 2010 | Televison & Video
Dec 16, 2009 | Televison & Video
Dec 12, 2008 | Sony RDR-HXD860 DVD Recorder/HDD Recorder
Oct 22, 2008 | Televison & Video
652 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!