Question about TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
I have a Trutech TV that I am trying to operate with a TiVo remote, but I cant find the code to make them work together. If anyone has discovered this, I would be grateful to hear of your success.
I have a nwe trutech 19" flat screen TV and the Tivo codes don't work for the remote controll. Any suggestions?
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Try LG, Goldstar, or Vizio codes. Otherwise, visit the product website. If you have a Trutech LCD TV, you can check at http://www.1800customersupport.com/trutech
Posted on Sep 12, 2007
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Televison & Video
Oct 09, 2009 | Tivo Series2 TCD649080 Video Recorder
Jun 11, 2009 | Tivo Series 2 Remote Control
Nov 10, 2008 | Radio Shack (15-2147) Remote Control
Nov 09, 2008 | TruTech PVS31170S1W 17 in. LCD Television
Dec 09, 2007 | Tivo DirectTV Remote Remote Control
679 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: