Question about TruTech PLV1615T 15 in. LCD Television
I have a Trutech TV that I am trying to operate with a TiVo remote, but I cant find the code to make them work together. If anyone has discovered this, I would be grateful to hear of your success.
I have a nwe trutech 19" flat screen TV and the Tivo codes don't work for the remote controll. Any suggestions?
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
Try LG, Goldstar, or Vizio codes. Otherwise, visit the product website. If you have a Trutech LCD TV, you can check at http://www.1800customersupport.com/trutech
Posted on Sep 12, 2007
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 20, 2015 | Panasonic Flat Panel Televisions
Hi- My name is Shannon and I am with Suddenlink. The SL-TiVo remote can be programmed to control the TV and one other A/V device using these steps:
1) From TiVo Central, select Settings & Messages > Settings > Remote, CableCARD, & Devices > Remote Control.
2) Highlight Part 1: TV power, volume, and mute and press SELECT.
3) The DVR displays a list of television brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your TV brand and then press SELECT.
4) The TV Remote Codes screen appears. Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the TV.
5) If also programming to control volume & mute on an A/V receiver for surround sound; Highlight Part 2: A/V volume and mute and press SELECT.
6) The DVR displays a list of audio/video receiver brands. Use the UP ARROW and DOWN ARROW buttons and the CHAN DOWN and CHAN UP buttons on the TiVo remote to highlight your receiver brand and then press SELECT.
7) The AV Remote Codes screen appears.
Follow the instructions on this screen to enter a code into your remote control. If the first code does not work, repeat the instructions to enter the second remote control code, and so forth, until you find a code that works. The remote is now programmed to operate the receiver.
The TiVo remote will now turn the TV on/off and switch inputs and adjust the volume and mute the audio on the receiver.
If you have any questions, feel free to email me at shannon-AT-suddenlink-DOT-com. Thanks!
Nov 23, 2012 | Flat Panel Televisions
Please check this code 11610, if it works.
Please get back to us if you have further query or else please
accept the solution.
Thanks for contacting fixya.com
Sep 11, 2011 | Flat Panel Televisions
Jan 27, 2009 | Polaroid 4226TLMB 42 in. LCD TV
Nov 09, 2008 | TruTech PVS31170S1W 17 in. LCD Television
Nov 26, 2007 | Polaroid FLM-4201 42 in. LCD Television
669 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: