Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
On the sky box do the following.
Check scart to tv is in the correct socket marked TV.
Try pressing services
then system setup
then picture settings.
Then try switching scart control to on or off.
If this sorts it great. If it doesnt check scart lead has all pins wired & not only A few.
Posted on Jan 20, 2008
SOURCE: Sky remote code for LG 42LC46 tv
After spending hours on this I found that code 0206 worked on my sky+ remote(with LG 42LC46). On an old sky remote, prior to version 4 (inside the battery compartment), just use 206.
This code was actually for a LG 42PX5D but it works perfectly on my tv.
Posted on Aug 04, 2008
Press tv on the Sky remote
press and hold select and red until the led blinks twice
type in 0 0 6 0
press the power button, if the tv turns off then the press select and the remote should work all the tv functions.
If the tv does not turn off then press tv then the power button and keep doing this until the tv turns off, once it turns off press select and it should work.
If you have any problems let me know
Posted on Apr 04, 2009
1. Press tv on your Sky remote control.
2. Press and hold down select and the red button together until the red light at the top of your Sky remote control flashes twice.
3. Press tv again
Then enter the remote control code using the number keypad. The red light will flash twice if a valid code has been entered.
Sony Code: 0000
4. Point your Sky remote control at your TV and press the Power button. If this turns the off as you'd expect, then the tv should be set, press Select and the remote should work
5. If the TV does not turn off press tv, then press the Power button again, repeat this process until the TV turns off, when the TV turns off press Select.
Posted on Apr 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sky+ Remote Control Unit Programming Procedure Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 4 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
You can also Visit Sky's Official Remote Code Finder.
Common Sky Remote Codes for your TV
Bang & Olufsen 0118
Visit Sky's Official Remote Code Finder for your TV here.
Click the link to download a PDF containing more Sky Remote Codes
Ask for help finding a code for your television here Sky Remote in our forums.
Jan 19, 2013 | Televison & Video
Jul 06, 2011 | Televison & Video
Jun 01, 2010 | Televison & Video
Feb 15, 2010 | Big Button TV Universal Remote
Nov 01, 2009 | Televison & Video
May 26, 2009 | One For All URC-3445 Remote Control
Apr 04, 2008 | Televison & Video
32 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!