Question about Samsung Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
To set up the volume control on your Telewest remote control, to be able to change the TV volume, please follow the instructions below.
1. Using the table below find your make of TV and the code which matches it.
2. Press and hold down Volume + and mute on your remote control at the same time for at least three seconds, until the green light in the top right-hand corner of your remote control flashes twice.
3. Release the buttons and enter the first four digit code from the table below. (You must do this within ten seconds).
4. As you enter the first three digits the green light on your remote control will give a short blink.
5. As you enter the fourth digit, the green light will flash twice to confirm that the volume is set.
If setting the volume is not successful, please repeat the above steps with the second or third codes from the table below.
Samsung 0065, 0584, 0037
Posted on Nov 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 11, 2013 | Samsung Electronics Samsung 43" D490...
065 584 615 037 245 476 516 292 318 236 398 244 100 118 060 088
Follow the steps below
1. Select any channel on the TV.
2. Point your Sky+ remote control away from the TV and press the tv button.
3. Press and hold down the Select and red buttons simultaneously on the Sky+ remote control until the red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control flashes twice.
4. Input the 3 digit number from the Sky+ remote control codes then press the Select button. The red light at the top of the Sky+ remote control should flash twice.
5. Point the Sky+ remote control at the TV and try the volume button.
If this works try the other TV functions.
If these work then the correct code has been selected.
It's important to note that not all TV functions will be supported by the Sky+ remote control e.g. Picture in Picture.
If all functions do not work correctly, then repeat steps 1 - 3 and work through all the relevant 3 digit numbers from the Sky+ remote control codes, until you find the code which supports all or as many of the TV functions as possible.
Please note: In order to operate both your TV and Sky+ with your Sky+ remote control, you will be required to switch modes e.g. to switch on your TV from stand-by, you would need to press "TV" followed by the "Stand-by" button. Then to change channel on your Sky+ you would need to press the "Sky" button followed by the "TV guide" button.
Aug 30, 2011 | Samsung Televison & Video
May 21, 2010 | Samsung PS50A457 50 in. Plasma TV
Nov 01, 2009 | Samsung PS42E7HD 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Sep 02, 2009 | Samsung LE26R74BDX 26 in. HD-Ready LCD...
May 25, 2009 | Samsung HL-S5086W 50" HDTV
Apr 11, 2009 | Samsung PS42E7HD 42 in. HD-Ready Plasma...
Jan 26, 2009 | Samsung HP-R5072 50 in. Plasma HDTV
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!