Question about Vizio L32 32 in. LCD HDTV
Need a stand base. tv was wall mounted and original base has been lost.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
If you pay for shipping I will send you my screws. Maybe a buck or two will cover it in an envelope. I just removed them last night as the TV is being junked for the parts. Email me.
MBSimonds AT aol DOT com
Posted on Mar 31, 2009
1. Unplug all of the cables and cords from your GV42L
2. Place the GV42L FHDTV10A face down on a soft and flat surface (blanket, foam, cloth, etc) to prevent any damage to the TV.
3. Pull the stand cover off by squeezing the sides to release the retaining plastic tabs.
(This is probably the trickiest part to find this, just feel around and don't be too rough with the plastic)
4. Remove the four (4) screws (screw's specs: M4, 0.7 Pitch, 15mm long) so that the stand base can be removed.
5. Gently remove the stand base
6. Now, the GV42L FHDTV10A can fit securely to a mount (sold separately) by utilizing the mounting holes in the center of the back panel of the TV. Please make sure to read the instructions of your specific mount to properly hang the GV42L FHDTV10A
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 25, 2011 | Vizio E322VL 32 in. LCD TV
Mar 13, 2011 | Vizio Gallevia GV42LF 42 in. LCD...
Mar 13, 2011 | ESA PDP4294LV1 42 in. EDTV-Ready Plasma TV
Jan 08, 2011 | Vizio P50HDTV20A 50 in. Plasma HDTV
Jul 07, 2010 | Televison & Video
Jul 29, 2009 | Philips Televison & Video
May 29, 2009 | Insignia LCDTV26 26 in. Television
May 17, 2009 | Sony Televison & Video
29 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!