- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
no the problem is more than your fuze! Micro waves have a high voltage output transformer inside that goes bad. You can fix it yourself but if your not good with electronics I would have someone else do the job!
Yes, take the rack out and recycle it. I do not know why these micro-wave
company put racks in the micro wave ovens. You get some insulation on the inside
the micro flaking off next the rack.
The mega-tron tube is a very high energy transmitter. The energy will come
out of the top inside the micro wave oven in a wave guide. Micro wave energy
that generation by the tube is high frequency into Gega Hertz. You have a metal
tray in side the micro wave acts like a big capacitor it stores energy in form
of heat the next you know it look like Marconi is putting on a lighting
Leave the wire tie on a loft of bread and put in you micro wave oven to
defrost. The next thing you might see is a load bread burning, instant toast.
----The use of micro wave were invented by the British before WWII. The mega
tron tube generation very high frequency radio wave and these wave struck an
object 100 miles away some of this beam energy would balance back to a
receiver-----You have Radar.... I wish you and your family well being and be
careful of micro wave ovens it can burn from inside out. GB you...stewbison
you mean it want power up or want work when you press the star buttom?
1. check the fuse if no power.
2. If it doesn't work when closing the door after setting timer it is the micro switch that the metal lach hits when the door close.
3. unpluge the micro wave unscew the scews to the cover of the microwave remove the cover. up front by the door you will see the micro switch maybe (brown,black,white,red/white ) what ever color it is disconet it take it to the hardware store buy a new one and replace it,themreasemble your micro wave.
Micro wave as the name suggests produces heat when the micro waves aimed at an object causes the water molecules inside the object to vibrate hence producing heat.The gadget responsible is the magnetron. If your magnetron is not receiving ht voltage or receiving but faulty, then your micro wave wont work please take precaution when opening micro wave due to high voltage caps that remain charged sometimes even when it is off.check the high voltage fuse/ diode and capacitor if they are fine and the step up trans former o.k then the only option is to replace the magnetron
YOUR BLOWER FAN MAY HAVE QUIT AND WITHOUT THE AIR CIRCULATION IT OVERHEATIND THE INTERNALS OF IT AND UNFORTUNATELY THIS UNIT WILL COST YOU MORE TO FIX THAN GETTING A NEW ONE. RED HOT IS VERY BAD ON A MICROWAVE
Q - The microwave display counts down and the inside light is on, but nothing is heating and the fan is not running. A - This most commonly is abad door switch, other possible problems are a faulty relay or solder joint on the power module, but a bad door switch is most common. Q - My microwave is running and sounds like it is working but will not heat up anything. A - Many thing can do this but, common things are....loose high voltage wire.....poor solder joint on board.....magnetron.....power relay..... Q - The microwave makes a loud "hum or buzz" noise but will not heat up the food? A - 9 times out of 10 this is usually this is a bad magnetron, the other time is sometimes a bad high voltage diode. See components section.