Question about Washing Machines
The cold water flow into the washer (Kenmore Ultra Fabric Care, Model 110, 92282100, Serial # CC1485298) is sporatic,; sometimes cutting toa trickle, other times full force. Is this something I can fix. The hot water flow is fine. Is it possible to just switch the hoses. I have no problem just washing with cold water. Thank you for any help.
For low water volume - or "Trickling" effect...
1. Turn off the water supply to both hoses.
2. Remove hoses (one at a time so you don't get them confused)
3. On the washer side - look for a removeable screen inside where you just removed the hose.
4. Using a small screwdriver - pop out the screen and reverse-flush it/clean it. It will likely be full of sediment and calcium deposits from your pipes.
5. Replace the inlet screens.
6. Re-fit the hose to the machine.
7. Turn on water supply valves.
Thanks for using FixYa - a 4 THUMBS rating is appreciated for answering your FREE question.
Posted on Sep 12, 2010
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 18, 2016 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Jan 06, 2016 | Washing Machines
Mar 22, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Feb 16, 2015 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Dec 03, 2012 | Kenmore 3.2 cu. ft. Plus Top Load Washer
Apr 10, 2017 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Nov 08, 2010 | Kenmore Washing Machines
Dec 09, 2008 | Washing Machines
Feb 11, 2008 | Maytag Neptune MAH6700A Front Load Washer
101 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!