Question about Hitachi 320GB SATA 2,5" HTS543232L9A300 SATA Hard Drive
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: i have a extra hitachi
1. Decide which hard drive will be the startup (master) drive. If this drive was the startup drive previously, or if it's a new hard drive, then the master drive designation will already be set.
2. To change the designation of a new drive to be a slave drive, skip to step 4.
3. To change the designation of an existing drive to be a slave drive: Turn off the computer, unplug the power cord, remove the drive from its drive bay, and disconnect the drive from its power cord and ribbon cable.
4. Check the hard drive documentation or the label on the drive itself for master/slave jumper settings.
5. Find the jumpers on the circuit board of the drive. Jumpers are plastic plugs with metal sleeves that form a circuit between a pair of pins. Jumper locations are labeled on the board with a J followed by a number (such as J20).
6. Use tweezers or very small pliers to remove or reposition the jumpers to the configuration shown in the documentation or on the disk label.
Say "Thanks" by clicking the thumb icon in the post that helped you. Please click "YES" in solution that solves your problem as "was this helpful?"
Posted on Apr 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 17, 2013 | Western Digital 320GB MyBook External USB...
Apr 23, 2013 | Hitachi Touro Desk 1 TB USB 20 External...
Feb 23, 2011 | Hitachi Travelstar 5K320 HTS543232L9A300...
Feb 12, 2011 | Hitachi SimpleDrive Mini 250GB USB 20...
Jul 06, 2010 | Hitachi TravelStar 80GN 80 GB Hard Drive
Aug 27, 2008 | Hitachi USB 2.0 to IDE 1.8" Aluminum...
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: