- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
The process of unblocking depends upon how was the block imposed on you by the specific website. If the specific website has blocked your user name, you can create a new account with some other user name and start accessing it. If the website has blocked your based on your IP address, you can either use a VPN service or make a request to your Internet Service Provider for an IP address change. Then you can access the website. Once you have enabled a VPN service, you can visit IP-Details.com and have an IP lookup to ensure the change in your IP address.
Have you updated your java for both your current browser and IE (internet explorer)? Make sure you use 32 or 64 bit depending on your operating system installed. Also make sure to have all current windows updates. You may also want to try clearing your cookies/browsing cache and seeing if that clears any bugs.
Built in web cam? Does the web cam work with the software e.g. - Microsoft life cam? If does not work at all could be out, get an external USB web cam. Could be a driver, could be the site or site settings.
The type of pc is not as important as the type of webcam at this point. The story also needs more details.
If you had a Logtec webcam and at first it only worked with its custom made software, what did you do to make it work with MSN? ---------------- Based of the info provided, I would 1. uninstall all cam software while the cam is unpluged,
2. Reboot the pc. Then plug the cam in.
3. When windows detects the cam, it will ask for drivers, do not click on search on windows update website, click the option to choose from a specific location and then browse to the cd provided.
4. Try and load msn now. The msn website or the cam company sometimes have a patch to make the cam and the messenger work together. I would check the cam website before looking around the microsoft site.