Question about HP Laserjet M2727nf Multifunction Printer
What could cause this error, the paper tray is full.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Out of Paper. Load Paper Error
I have the same problem with a new psc 1610. The paper is not grabbed. Their might be a sticky spray for the rubber rollers to help? Handfeeding each page currently (sigh). All else works well though. good luck.
Posted on Jun 25, 2007
Unfortunately this printer and alot of others like it have a very poor paper feed mechanism. I am finding that the (1) small pickup roller that is used in this and other machines like it is failing (not picking paper) prematurely or faster than i think it should (this is looking at page counts on some of these machines). We have been disassembling them and rubber restoring the pickup roller which fixes the paper jam/paper out errors.
Posted on May 21, 2008
SOURCE: hp psc 1315 paper jam
. Switch off the printer and disconnect the power supply. Allow any residual charge inside the all-in-one printer to dissipate before putting your hands or any metal tools inside the chassis.
2. Pin down the exact location of the jam. The 3 hot spots for a jam are before a sheet completely leaves the paper tray, anywhere between the feed tray and print carriage or between the print carriage and output tray.
3. Take off the front paper tray if the sheet jammed while still in the front area of the printer. If here, you should be able to see most of the paper.
4. Pull the sheet with both hands and steady pressure. Do not tug as you might rip the paper, leaving a piece deeper inside the machine.
5. Open the back panel to reach paper jammed between the feed-tray area and print carriage. Carefully remove the jammed paper.
6. Use the carriage access door to get at a jam further inside the printer. You may need to remove the print carriage to get to the jam.
7. Replace all parts and return any access panels to their closed and locked positions. Plug your printer back in and flip the power switch.
Posted on Jun 18, 2008
SOURCE: Printer will not print
I had the same problem and to fix it there was a blue tray I had to pull out (the tray for the photopaper). Once it was pulled out so it was about flush with grey part beside it, the printer worked again. (The photopaper tray is just above where you put the regular paper.)
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
check the paper type and the paper size from the printer menu, if it is ok then you will try to check the paper sensor on tray 2
Posted on Jan 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 08, 2010 | HP LaserJet 3800n Printer
Apr 14, 2008 | Xerox Phaser 7300DN Laser Printer
Nov 04, 2009 | Lexmark T634 Laser Printer
Oct 05, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio CL3500N Laser Printer
Feb 08, 2009 | HP Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 23, 2008 | Canon PIXMA iP8500 InkJet Photo Printer
Jun 02, 2008 | HP Photosmart C3180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 23, 2008 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2007 | Epson AcuLaser C900 Printer
Feb 27, 2007 | HP Photosmart 3210 Printer
93 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!