Question about TallyGenicom Office Equipment & Supplies
We have installed TAlly ERP 9 Gold & Tally 9.2, everthing is working good. But when we press F11 for Features - then click statutory features the n click enable Excise then Alter Excise Details & fill all the details properly and click save the cursor directly goes to vat . when we click shift tab it goes again back to alter excise details . in between both of this there is allow excise rules for invoicing is not getting activated . the cursor is skipping that option automatically. we want to mark yes to allow excise rules for invoicing Please fix it , we require YOUR help
Posted by Anonymous on
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
in the Run Box
Type your Tally Folder Path as following
Eg. D:\Tally.erp9\tally.exe data 0
when open Tally Getway
Rewrite All Company
IF Problem is same
then in the data folder company number folder
delete all tsf file and attem step 1 again
Problem is 100% solved.
Thanks to Mir -- Manish JI Garg..
Posted on May 27, 2010
SOURCE: Dear Sir, I want to create
Please follow the following steps for create tally.net id.
Go to Gateway of Tally
1. Press Ctrl+K: Control Center or press Ctrl+K.
2. The remote login screen is displayed
3. Enter the required account id in the your email id field and password in your tally.net password field. The password is sent by email separately to the email address provided while activating tally.erp 9.
4. Press enter.
The control center screen
- Select my tall.net accounts.
- The my tally.net accounts screen is displayed.
- Select the required account id
- Press Enter
- The control center screen is displayed
- Select user management and press enter.
- The user management is displayed, along with the details related of the account id.
To create tally.net users, execute the following setps:
- Select standard users from the list of security level.
- Enter the required email id for the remote tally.net user in tally.net id field and press enter.
- Based on you requirement, select the status from the list of status.
- Select end of list.
- Accept to save the new tally.net user that has been created.
Posted on May 05, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 30, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 08, 2012 | Computers & Internet
Some of the new features in Tally.ERP 9 include,
I THINK THIS WILL BE CLEAR YOUR ANSWER.
Jan 19, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 02, 2010 | Tally T2245 Matrix Printer
Sep 01, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Aug 16, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 25, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
Dec 11, 2009 | Computers & Internet
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: