Question about Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The issue that you are experiencing may be caused due to unexpected removal of the drive from the computer.
However, please follow the below given instructions to resolve the issue.
If you are using Windows Operating system, please follow the below given instructions:
1. Right click on My Computer icon which is on the computer desktop.
2. Go to Properties.
3. Click on Hardware Tab.
4. Then click on Device Manager.
5. Click on the + Sign beside Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
6. Find USB Composite Device entry from the list.
7. Right click on each USB Composite Device Entries and choose the options Delete/Uninstall.
NOTE: An error message may appear. Click on OK/Continue.
8. Unplug and replug the USB device/Flashjet Memory device.
This should resolve the issue.
Posted on May 11, 2008
when i bought the ipod it was working good.The first problem encountered was my windowsxp couldnot able to recognize MTP player (ipod),but there was no problem with listening the songs i.e through ear phones.It was continued for some days.And now i cant able to listen the songs also.when i switch on my ipod it is displaying the transcend name thats it not going to next step.it is like the hang mode. PLZ solve my problem
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
SOURCE: My transcend Ipod is not
Hi, when an pm3player does not detect on your PC, usually when Drivers that corrupted..
How to rectify the problem:
Connect the mp3 player to the PC
The screen on your player should turn on, show 'Connected' and indicate the battery charging or full.
- If the player does not turn on try other USB ports or on another computer if one is readily available. Ensure you are connecting directly to the computer USB port and not to a USB hub.
- If there is nothing showing on the screen and the player does show up in as a storage device in an explorer window, then the screen is just not working.
If you receive the error "USB Device Not Recognized" on the computer, the player is most likely failed. Additional troubleshooting is unlikely to correct the problem.
Check under Device Manager
1. Right-click My Computer, and select Manage.
2. Click Device Manager on the left pane.
NOTE: MP3 Players can connect to your computer in MSC or MTP mode. Exceptions are mp3 player Connect and mp3 player Express which only use MTP mode. MTP mode is the recommended and default method for mp3 Players when used with Windows OS.
The mp3 player will show up on Device Manager's right pane as:
1. USB Mass Storage device (if the player is set to MSC)
2. Portable Device (if the player is set to MTP mode)
If there is a yellow exclamation point (!) or question mark (?) beside the device, try to refresh the drivers.
Refresh the drivers
1. Right-click the entry with the error mark, select Uninstall.
2. On the top menu, click Action then select Scan for hardware changes.
NOTE: If a device with yellow exclamation point (!) continually appears and disappears, then the player is most likely failed. Additional troubleshooting is unlikely to correct the problem.
Hope it helped.
Good luck to you.
Posted on Feb 25, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2014 | Transcend Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 22, 2013 | Transcend T.sonic MP330 MP3 Player
Jul 16, 2011 | Transcend MP860 layer
Jan 05, 2011 | Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
Nov 12, 2010 | Digital Media 4 GB Transcend MP3 and Video...
Jul 05, 2010 | Transcend T.Sonic 650 MP3 Player
Feb 07, 2010 | Transcend T-Sonic 840 MP3 Player
Dec 14, 2009 | Transcend T.sonic 610 MP3 Player
Jul 11, 2009 | Logitech Quickcam Chat Webcam
39 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: