Question about Sharp AL-1551CS Copier
I am having to open and close the paper tray for every page. For example, If I am printing 5 pages, i have to open and close the paper tray each time a page is printed. Prints one page and "P" appears,..please help~~
Hello Sir; I believe just replace paper pick up roller feed roller and stop roller, the problem will be gone!
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 14, 2013 | Samsung ML-1640 Monochrome Laser Printer
1. Remove the sheets of paper from the feeder.
2. Grab a flashlight and look inside for any debris.
3. If you're willing and physically able, you may also
turn the printer over. Any debris should just freely roll out from the feeder.
4. If feeder is clear, place the printer back on the
table, open the printer cover and remove the cartridges.
5. Check the cartridge area for any obstructions/debris
that could cause this error or problem.
6. If cartridge area is clear, close the cover.
7. Unplug and re-plug the printer into the power outlet
to reset it.
8. When the printer turns on, reinsert the cartridges and
load some paper. Try to print again.
ns Serif"'>6. When the printer turns on, reinsert one cartridge first.
7. Close the printer cover and check for any errors.
8. If no error appears, reinsert the other cartridge.
Close the printer cover.
9. Replace whichever cartridge is causing the error to appear with a new cartridge.
Jul 11, 2011 | Lexmark X85 All-In-One InkJet Printer
Jun 30, 2011 | Canon PIXMA MX860 OFFICE AIO-2.5IN LCD...
May 02, 2011 | HP LaserJet P2015dn Printer
Sep 20, 2010 | Dell 3100cn Laser Printer
Jul 31, 2010 | Toshiba e-Studio163 Copier
Dec 16, 2009 | Konica Minolta magicolor 2400 Laser...
Mar 12, 2008 | HP LaserJet 4350 Printer
Mar 08, 2008 | Samsung CLP-600N Laser Printer
Mar 14, 2007 | HP LaserJet 2300 Printer
97 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!