Question about Televison & Video
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Regionhack needed.
go to hackmasters website and key in your model info it should come up with hacks for most DVD playes I have used this before for my DVD players but sometime you need to try several until it works, good luk
Posted on Apr 28, 2009
This worked for my NS-BRDVD2-CA, basically the same model as yours.
1. Turn on the player.
2. Press the home/setup button and release. Enter 9-1-1-3 on the number pad.
3. "Configure player" appears in the wheel menu to the left of the screen. Using the up or down arrow button on your remote, navigate to it and press enter.
4. Three menus appear on a blue screen in the centre of the set: DVD Region, BD Region, and BD Profile. Select the one you want and press enter.
5. A grey screen appears in the centre showing the various regions. Navigate to the one you want and press enter.
6. Exit the grey menu by pressing the left arrow key, then press it again to exit the blue menu. The screen will appear as it did in step 3 before you pressed enter.
7. Open the drawer and put in your foreign disc. Wait a little bit. When it's ready, the disc's main menu appears. Play it like you would any disc.
8. Voilà! Consider yourself fortunate: You're now able to play foreign DVDs and Blu-rays on your cheap North American player.
P.S. Remember that you have to do this every time you want to play a foreign DVD, because when it's shut off the player automatically defaults to Region 1 for DVDs and Region A for Blu-rays (i.e. North America for DVD and the Americas for Blu-ray). The "configure player" menu disappears sometimes, too; to see it again, simply re-perform the "home/setup, 9-1-1-3" hack.
Posted on Nov 28, 2010
It was just
informative news sharing and it's really helpful for everyone. Thanks for
- <a href="http://www.world-import.com/portable-dvd.htm">region free dvd</a>
Posted on Jun 17, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 08, 2014 | Philips HTB3510 5.1 3D Home Theater System...
Aug 02, 2014 | Televison & Video
Feb 26, 2014 | Samsung BD-F5100 Internet Streaming...
Apr 21, 2012 | Televison & Video
Feb 25, 2011 | Panasonic DMP-BD80K Blu-ray/DVD Player
Jan 22, 2011 | Samsung BD-C6900 Blu-ray 3D Player
Aug 19, 2010 | Samsung BDC6900 3D Bluray Disc Player
Mar 18, 2009 | Sharp BDHP20U Blu-Ray Player
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!