Question about LG 32LD350 32 in. LCD TV
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 29, 2014 | Televison & Video
Nov 29, 2013 | Televison & Video
Aug 26, 2013 | LG Televison & Video
Aug 20, 2011 | LG W2361V-PF 23 in. Widescreen LCD Monitor
Jun 07, 2011 | LG LHT764 Theater System
Automatically finds all channels available through antenna or cable inputs, and stores them in memory on the channel list.
- Run EZ Scan again after any Antenna/Cable connection changes.
- A password is required to gain access to EZ Scan menu if the Lock System is turned on.
1. Press the MENU button and then use UP/DOWN button to select the SETUP menu.
2. Press the FORWARD => button and then use UP/DOWN button to select EZ Scan.
3. Press the ENTER button to begin the channel search.
Allow EZ Scan to complete the channel search cycle for ANTENNA, and CABLE
Jan 14, 2011 | LG 42PX5D 42 in. Plasma HDTV
Dec 20, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jun 21, 2008 | LG Televison & Video
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: