- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
What Brand of Webcam do you have?
1. IF You have the disk that came with the Webcam use it to install the driver
2. From the Manufacturer's Website
3. if your using a laptop - check laptop manufacturer's website or Driver CD
Hi! what OS are you using? have you successfully installed the cam? if yes, uninstall the current driver then re-install it back. Better yet, try to download a latest version of your webcam/cam's driver. If uninstall fails, boot your system to Safemode. hope this helps, have fun.
webcamdriverisautowhenyouuseWin7.youjustneed toinstallsoftwareonlywhenyouactivateyourwebcamtotakepictures. Ifyou use alaptophp,youcandownloadCyberLink YouCampageprovidedbyHP,as well astheaceror theother.
Most of the Web cams dont have build in mic, but if you had it with your cam, try to plug in the red plug at the back of your CPU in the red plug in beside the green plug in. use plug and play wizard that helps you to try the mic of your cam if it really works.