- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. MS office 2007 is currupt
2. System has a virus
3. Windows OS is currupt. (Make sure you are running MS Windows Xp SP2)
Here is the solution:-
1. Scan system with a good legal antivirus
2. Repair OS using utilities win Doctor or from win Xp installation disk (upgrade)
3. Repair MS Office 2007 by going Office Button --> Options --> Resources --> run Microsoft Diagnostics