Question about HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal Printer
Message Ink system has failed.
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Don't waste your time on the copy and paste HP solution above.
If you really want to fix your printer:
Okay, HERE IS THE ACTUAL FIX FOR THIS ERROR.
1. Disconnect your USB cable.
2. Turn off the printer.
3. Press and hold down these four buttons at the same time:
OK, Cancel, Black, Color.
4. While still holding them down hit the power button once.
5. It will Blink.
5. Hit the power button again.
6. Continue holding until you get a message on the screen.
7. Allow the printer to sequence through and there you go.
Posted on May 01, 2009
SOURCE: the ink system has failed
Driver could be corrupt.
Disconnect the printer or at least be sure it is turned off. I'd do both and reinstall the CD software program that came with the printer. When the software program asks you to connect the printer to the USB port, do so and it should again work properly.
Hope this helps. Bud
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
call hp total care 1800 4746836
u knw i cn tell u the steps but if u do even 1 of the steps wrong ,ur printer wont work anymre so contact them
...hp technicians will be able to take care of u
Posted on Aug 08, 2009
SOURCE: hp c7180 ink failure
Here is the exact sequence for the C7180. It worked great for me:
This is easily fixed with the following key sequences. You do NOT have to open the printer and unplug a circuit board.
1) press * and # at the same time
2) press 1, 2, 3 and “support R0632M” should display
3) press > and “information menu” should display
4) press > and “configuration menu” should display
5) press OK and “hardware failure status” should display
6) press OK “failure status: clear”. Press OK to clear
7) press CANCEL
8) press CANCEL
9) press CANCEL
10) turn printer off, unplug power cord for 2 minutes, plug cord back in then turn printer back on.
NOTE: I did this and the fist time the error came back. Do the sequence again (as I did) and the error will be replaced with the usual print cartridge initialization screens. Print a test page to make sure.
Posted on Oct 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2011 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 23, 2010 | HP Photosmart 3310 Printer
May 25, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 16, 2010 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Sep 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jul 16, 2009 | HP Photosmart D7460 Printer
Apr 06, 2009 | HP Photosmart C5180 All-In-One InkJet...
Jul 18, 2008 | HP Photosmart C6100 All-In-One Printer
Aug 02, 2016 | HP Photosmart C7250 All-In-One Thermal...
644 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: