Question about Lexmark X632 All-In-One Laser Printer
Adf is not working or scanner
There can be a few causes of this error:
1) Firmware Revision is not latest and lamp warm-up time is too short - update firmware first:
Type in: b103scan
2) Flatbed Lamp has failed and needs replacing.
3) ADF Optical Assembly has failed and needs replacing.
4) Most Common Cause:
ADF Optical Assembly Mirrors are dirty and need to be cleaned - Remove plastic cover from ADF and then remove ADF Optical Assembly. Remove the screw from one end and slide out the two mirrors - clean these and the mirror which is fixed.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 12, 2013 | Fujitsu fi-4750C Flatbed Scanner
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
Jan 16, 2010 | Avision AV 8350 Flatbed Scanner
Nov 16, 2009 | Lexmark C772dn Laser Printer
Mar 26, 2009 | Fujitsu ScanPartner 620C Flatbed Scanner
Oct 08, 2008 | Fujitsu fi-4120C Path-Through Scanner
Jun 14, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Nov 01, 2007 | Panasonic DP190 All-In-One Laser Printer
2,166 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: