Question about Lexmark X632 All-In-One Laser Printer
Adf is not working or scanner
There can be a few causes of this error:
1) Firmware Revision is not latest and lamp warm-up time is too short - update firmware first:
Type in: b103scan
2) Flatbed Lamp has failed and needs replacing.
3) ADF Optical Assembly has failed and needs replacing.
4) Most Common Cause:
ADF Optical Assembly Mirrors are dirty and need to be cleaned - Remove plastic cover from ADF and then remove ADF Optical Assembly. Remove the screw from one end and slide out the two mirrors - clean these and the mirror which is fixed.
Posted on Aug 09, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
This message indicates that the scanner has been disabled cannot be used. The MFP must be powered off and then press and hold the check and the right button and turn on the printer to access the configuration menu
1. In the configuration menu, use the arrow keys to scroll to the Disable Scanner menu item.
2. Press check button.
3. Use the arrow key to scroll to the desired setting. The options are Enable ADF/FB, Disable ADF/FB, Disable ADF only, Auto Disabled. (Please select Enable ADF/FB)
4. Press check button.
5. Press BACK button.
6. Scroll to Exit Config Menu.
7. Press check button. The device restarts.
8. Try running a copy from the ADF and flatbed.
For further assistance, please contact Lexmark Technical Support.
Jul 30, 2011 | Lexmark X364dn All-In-One Laser Printer
A 900.80 error indicates a problem with the current print job or with a part within the scanner unit of the printer. Please click on the link below to see instructions on how to go about the procedure.
For further assistance, please call Lexmark Technical Support.
Jan 05, 2011 | Lexmark X642e All-In-One Laser Printer
Nov 18, 2010 | Lexmark X 646e MFP - multifunction ( B/W )...
Nov 16, 2009 | Lexmark C772dn Laser Printer
Jun 14, 2008 | Panasonic Panafax UF-9000 All-In-One Laser...
Apr 12, 2008 | Printers & Copiers
Nov 01, 2007 | Panasonic DP190 All-In-One Laser Printer
Feb 07, 2007 | Lexmark X422 All-In-One Laser Printer
2,156 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: