Question about NAD L40 CD Player
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Most of the player drawer fixed over the chasis for a rigid support
2. try to remove the drawer safely without damagind the chasis and drive mechanism
3. there might be some shaft jam.
4. Look for the thread. how does the player drawer moves in and out
5. there may be some sensors to sense the door close/open. if it is jammed then open/close function cannot be done. why because this problem occurs
6. unwear the mechanism read the mechanism moving technique. see which has got jammed.
7. if you feel too risky then
8.contact service centre... all the best
Posted on Dec 22, 2007
SOURCE: NAD C521 CD Player
The tray belt raises the laser to proper focal length at the end of closing the drawer. This demands more grip from the belt. If the belt is sloppy, it will slip at this point, even though the drawer is shut. Took two years of repeatedly cleaning lasers to notice this.
Posted on Nov 08, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 07, 2016 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 08, 2015 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 07, 2015 | JVC Audio Players & Recorders
Jul 20, 2010 | Philips Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 01, 2009 | RCA 5-cd 300w Stereo System Shelf System
Jul 24, 2008 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 21, 2007 | NAD L40 CD Player
Feb 08, 2010 | NAD L40 CD Player
26 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!