- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
OK. Here is what you do. Open your browser, type this on the URL line (NO WWW or HTTP) "184.108.40.206" (without quotes). You should see a CCFile window come up on you desktop. You will see an ISO file there right click on it and "save target to" where ever you want to put it. It is over 500MB, so it will take maybe 30-60 min to transfer, but then you can burn it and use it to repair your XP install. Once you have it downloaded and burned, comment back and I'll give you additional assistance. You game?
this is happening because the game is a bit old and can't report your
memory correctly. To fix this you have to run the game in compatibility
mode, follow these steps:
1. right-click on the games shortcut and choose 'open file location' 2. find the game's executable file, right-click on it and select properties 3. click the "compatibility" tab 4. check the box "run this program in compatibility mode" and choose "windows 98/Me" or "windows 95". Apply settings. 5. Have fun playing
Hello, I've had the same problem and been able to go around it somehow. Before I load my save, there is a second or two of in-game screen, then It shows "nintendo" and then "the game pak is only designed for gameboy color". During those seconds, QUICKLY click Save Game and do it multiple times. Some save files will still be with the odd message, while other will run perfectly. I suggest you save your game multiple times and very often, then you can test If then are running correctly, and delete the corrupted ones, or load an old one. Good Luck
press ctrl + shift + esc together task manager will appear , click on the applications tab and click new task,type explorer and press enter , your task bar etc should appear. IF it does i would do a full scan of your pc with an anti virus program and a spyware program
There is problem with the installation as there the installation procedure for games or any other software are very simple and straight forward so do not blame your installation. There can be two reasons why the game becomes stuck (1)You do not have enough RAM (For instance the game requires 800 MB and your PC has 512MB of RAM) (2) Your CPU might be slow (like its 800 MHz while the game requirement is 1GHz) To check this (1)On the bottom of your Windows there is a task bar. (2)Right click on it (3) On the opening pop up menu select "Task Manager" (4)On the opening window at the top tabs select "Performance" tab (5)Turn on the game and observe the bar graph behavior of your CPU and RAM and you will easily find out which components of these two are being over used.
If there is lack of RAM or/and CPU you have to upgrade your computer or may be get a newer faster PC. If you believe that there is nothing wrong with your hardware then check the media of your game. The game software might have corruptions. The DVD might be damaged you might find scratches on the DVD disc when you hold it at a particular angle on the disk.Try another DVD of the same game to arrive up with a solution.
1. try to open the windows explorer and in the address bar type the address of any website.
2. right click on the task bar and then choose the option task manager, select the tak processes and then check for instances of the application iexplore. In casse there are multiple, select one and click on end process. repeat the same for all instances
3. In case still inaccessiable, try to restart the computer.
4. If the issue still persists, try uninstalling the application using the control pannel and add remove programs, Add remove windows components.
If the problem still persists, use a different browser
1. try restarting comp 2. if the game is already running the name of it such as "game.exe" will show up in the processes tab of your task manager. kill the process and try to play the game again 3. the game is being confused with another program or critical system process (this can be caused if the game is actually a rather poorly written virus trying to exploit operating system and/or other processes) 4. if you do not find the game process in the list then I will need more information about the game and/or where to get it so I can test it myself.