THis provide that it still the Briggs 331877 on it
NOTE: Always replace air cleaner gaskets and carburetor mounting gaskets any time the carburetor has been removed for service.
1. Position new gasket on studs with long edge of gasket opposite fuel inlet of carburetor.
2. Hook governor spring in throttle lever hole without grommet. Hook governor link in throttle lever hole with grommet.
3. Hook choke link into outer hole of choke shaft from underneath. Slide other end of choke link into slot in governor control bracket.
4. Position carburetor on engine. Install Carburetor to intake screws or nuts and torque to 70 in- lbs
5. Connect fuel hose to carburetor and secure with hose clamp.
6. Using new gasket, install air cleaner assembly to carburetor.
Adjust carburetor, if applicable.
7. After final carburetor adjustment, use Knockout Pin #19135 to install new limiter cap with flat side facing up.