- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
ERROR CODE: E020
“SECONDARY TRANSFER VOLTAGE CONTACT/RELEASE PROBLEM”
Electric parts which can cause the trouble:
• Transfer Roller Pressure Solenoid (SL2)
• Transfer Roller Pressure Position Detection Sensor (PC7)
• Engine Board (PWB-A)
SERVICE REQ. 00020000:NVRAM ERROR
SERVICE REQ. 00020001:NVRAM COMPARISON ERROR
SERVICE REQ. 00020002:SDRAM ERROR
SERVICE REQ. 00020003:FLASH MEMORY ERROR
Abnormal detection in a corresponding element
1. Once save parameter to Flash memory card and install it to the printer again.
2. C362DRV board. replacement
Service Req xyyyy A Controller error or print engine error detected. Turn off the printer. Wait at least 5 seconds and then turn it back on. If the error message still appears, write down the error number listed on the LCD panel (xyyyy) and turn off the printer, unplug the power cord, and contact a qualified service representative