- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
if the computer was working good before ,the best way is to restore to some date that was worling good. 2) you must uninstall the driver and then installing can be driver corrupt , download from your supplier compnay. 3) Run the software diagnostic coming with the computer God bless you
Try this site:
boot frozen you may try
1) change RAM memmory or change the memories slot between one and another
2) check cpu fan works when booting
3) clean the dirty stuff through the way of cpu fan
if not fix, your motherboard hardware need to repair by the specialist
try consulting the mfg for updated drivers. Try removing the usb port it's using and letting it redetect the port, also see if there is special software that comes with the usb camera and reinstall that. If all fails reinstall windows.