Question about Cell Phones
Ots a galaxy victory
To hard reset your device:
1. Turn off your phone
2. Hold the volume down, camera and power buttons until the system recovery screen appears.
3. Use the volume keys to scroll to wipe data/factory reset and select that option using the home key.
4. You will see a warning on the screen telling you that you are about to reset your phone and erase all your personal information.
5. Press the volume up key to proceed. Press the volume down button to exit and not reset your phone.
6. After the reset is complete, use the home key to select reboot system now.
7. Your phone will turn off and turn back on.
Posted on Jan 22, 2013
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2015 | Samsung GT-S5300 Galaxy Pocket
Feb 15, 2014 | Samsung Galaxy Victory 4G LTE Sprint
Nov 27, 2009 | Belkin F5D7234-4 Router
Aug 09, 2009 | Nokia N72 Cellular Phone
May 11, 2009 | Samsung Cell Phones
23 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!