Question about Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: when i turn on my
First you have to figure out what is causing the problem. Try the following steps.
1. Remove anything that is connected to the PSP, including the Memory Stick, battery and any UMD games.
2. Plug the charger into both the wall and the PSP system, then wait for at least 30 seconds before turning the psp on.
--If the PSP turns on, your problem is not with your PSP, but with an accessory that was previously attached.If it does not turn on, your PSP is in need of a repair.
3. Next, unplug the power adapter from the PSP, and firmly place the battery into the PSP.
4. Plug in the Power Adapter once again, and wait at least 30 minutes for the PSP to begin charging, then try and power on the PSP system.
--If the PSP does not power on with the battery plugged in, but it did with just the charger, you need a new battery. If it powers on, do the next step.
5. Place the Memory Stick inside the PSP , and turn on the power. If the PSP does not turn on, but it turned on without the memory, you need a new memory stick.
If your PSP did not turn on during step 2, your PSP is bricked and indeed needs to be repaired by a qualified technician. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck.
Posted on Jul 16, 2011
SOURCE: psp unit just stop comming on
Hi I am having the same problem, but it could be really really bad news. The same thing happened me when I was asked to update the software. And my psp crashed during the install. So because of it the flash memory in it is no corrupt so it wont switch on, oh and Sony wont cover the memory through the warranty. I believe the term for it is psp brick, and unfortunately there is no fix for it unless you are very clever and add new flash memory to bypass the old one.
Posted on Jan 02, 2007
You'll need to visit a repair personnel to fix the PSP, the screen is damaged from you problem description.
This is the only way out for you.
Posted on Aug 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 25, 2012 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 10, 2011 | Video Game Consoles & Games
Jun 08, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
Jun 03, 2011 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
May 31, 2011 | Sony PSP (Piano Black)
Mar 02, 2011 | Sony Video Game Consoles & Games
Nov 22, 2009 | Square Enix Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII...
Oct 22, 2007 | Sony PlayStation Portable (PSP) Console
444 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: