Question about Computers & Internet
I have Toshiba Notebook M40-P545 with Mata DVD-RAM UJ-8315.
1. When playing any DVD movies, cannot get video output, only audio is heard!
2. When playing any CD movies, both audio and video are okay.
3. When playing only CD music, audio is definitely okay.
Software modification recently:
1. Nothing much, only installing the driver for external DVD R/W from Samsung.
What been done:
1. Using recovery DVD to reformat the whole thing.
2. The recovery was successful and DVD RAM seems to run the recovery.
3. Afterwards, try to replay DVD movies, still no video output!!!!
Wish to know if anybody can help me
thanks in advance
This was probably caused by an update,just reinstall your DVD encoder/decoder software.
Posted on Jan 28, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2011 | Toshiba Satellite Pro A200-EZ2204X...
Nov 18, 2010 | Toshiba Computers & Internet
Apr 08, 2010 | Toshiba Satellite Pro U400-S1301 Notebook
Nov 02, 2009 | Toshiba Sattelite A105-S2051 Notebook
May 13, 2009 | Toshiba Sattelite A105-S2051 Notebook
Jun 06, 2008 | Toshiba Satellite A135 Notebook
May 22, 2017 | Team Computers & Internet
239 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!