Question about Roadmaster 10 Dual Deck Trike

Open Question

Roadmaster tricycle model number r 6716 replacement parts

Plastic piece on forks of tire /pedels area

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Need to replace rear tire on huffy green machine

Unscrew bolt to axle-remove old tire. Replace with new one the same way it came off. It may have a plastic cap over bolt-just pop it off.

I’m happy to assist further over the phone at

Jul 24, 2014 | Huffy Hi-low Trike Tricycle - Blue/ Grey

1 Answer

Roadmaster tricycle seat

You should be able to get it from RadioFlyer. According to the RadioFlyer website you would have to call to order the part.
1-800-621-7613, Monday - Friday 9:00am CST - 4:00pm CST.
The link below is the parts page with the trike on it.

Sep 19, 2013 | Radio Flyer Toys

1 Answer

I need a replacement pedal for the right side of a Roadmaster tricycle made in Olney, IL

Try calling - 800 - 626 - 2811. They helped me with hard to find parts for my tricycle. Very helpful and very inexpensive!

Jul 31, 2012 | Roadmaster 10 Dual Deck Trike

1 Answer

Need pedal for roadmaster tricycle with keeper ring. was not available at

this ia question - does anyone know hoe to remove the pedals from a roadmaster tricycle ?

May 22, 2011 | Roadmaster 10 Dual Deck Trike

1 Answer

Where can I get a replacement seat for a 12" Schwinn Roadmaster Trike

I've been in the same boat. I have an older model Roadmaster tricycle I am trying to fix up for my son. I found out Roadmaster went out of business. Their products and service was bought by a company called Pacific-Cycle. They do not have a lot online but yo can call them at 1-800-626-2811. They were very helpful. They are going to e-mail me a diagram and parts list. I know they have the metal replacement seats. Not sure if they have the plastic ones. Hope that helps

Oct 31, 2010 | Schwinn Cycling

1 Answer

I have a roadmaster tricycle it was bought in the 90's I need a new seat for it. Where can I find one? Thanks Becky

Sep 07, 2010 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

1 Answer

Front tire on 12" Schwinn roadster tricycle

if you take it to a tire shop they should be able to fix it. as it's not a huge tire... take the rim off... fill it with air and immerse it in water to find the leak

Feb 26, 2009 | Schwinn 12" Roadster Tricycle

Not finding what you are looking for?
Roadmaster 10 Dual Deck Trike Logo

Related Topics:

132 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Roadmaster Cycling Experts


Level 3 Expert

408 Answers

Ed Everest
Ed Everest

Level 2 Expert

82 Answers


Level 3 Expert

388 Answers

Are you a Roadmaster Cycling Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides