Sir, we are doing a project with the title hospitality management system , how should we start and do the project ,what is hospitality management system , where it is using currently and for what purpose
please give me some idea about the project
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Video Rental Library
are some of the common topics. YOu can opt for Video Rental Library. First identify factors that involve in Video Library. Prepare a note on how the video rental works. Then develop a sketch of what forms you will need on a peice of paper. Identify what databases you will need. Then proceed.
Sir, I need a project of Hospital management system. Since client needs project in very sort time
so plz send same type of project at my email id that can help me out in
database design or full code in a professional way .. Please be in touch
with me. regards Varun kumar email : firstname.lastname@example.org
There are many hospital management solutions available for Unix. In particular, given your Indian sounding name, you might be familiar with TACL-IT a GNU/Linux-based Hospital Management project in India. Unfortunately, I believe that is a proprietary project, so if you're looking for something with source code, you can find dozens available for download from here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_open_source_healthcare_software.
Best of luck helping your "Sir" with his hospital management problem.
Start by working out what it is you want the system to do.
You say 'hospital management'
- does it need to keep track of patients & staff (patients A, B, C & D are in Ward E looked after by Nurses F & G, whilst their doctor is Doctor H)
- does it need to allocate patients & staff (patient C requires an operation. Op. Rooms X, Y & Z are free. As are surgeons M, N & P. However each surgeon has different skills and each room is a different distance to current position of patient C in ward E. System works out most suitable room and surgeon.)
- does it need to send notices to patients' GPs informing them of current progress and status
- (in US) does it need to charge patient for healthcare recieved
Is the system going to replace an existing one? Is so, analyse it. If not, locate an existing system and analyse that instead.
- How does the system work
- What does it do well
- What doesn't it do well
- What should it do but doesn't at all
You can gain much information via Interviews and questionnaires
Once you know what the system will do, you can start to design it.
Wow that is a lot of information... All i know it is a programming project for a hospital and I don't even know what it is going to do or what OS it will be running on? Let me guess you want me to write the code for you? Maybe if I had a little more information.
in C/C++ you can have projects related to system/hardware, maths and engineering.
while in VB you can create Database/Interface oriented projects. The related titles are :--
1. Serial/Parallel port communication
2. Automatic weight entry from Weighing Machine
3. Your weight on different plannets
4. PC based PH Meter
5. Electronic Punching/Kicking pad to measure power of martial arts/boxing players
6. Electronic man counter
1. library management system
2. Video Library
3. Virtual Library
4. Automated Parking Management system
5. Automated Car security check (Bomb finder)
6. Automated ID Card generator
7. Face recognition responsive system