Question about KLH KDT133UY 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
I cant find the code for the tv and dont know if it doesnt exist or what it is
(the code has to be 3 digits)
Tips for a great answer:
1. Manually turn on the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) you wish to program.
2. Press and hold the CODE SEARCH/SETUP button on the remote until the
INDICATOR LIGHT lights, then release.
3. Press and release the button for the device you are programming (TV, VCR,
DVD, etc.). For AUX, press AUX then the device button you are assigning to
AUX. The INDICATOR LIGHT will blink then remain lit.
4. Enter the three or four digit code for your device using the number buttons in the
GE Universal Remote. After your code is entered the INDICATOR LIGHT will
5. Aim the remote at the device (TV, VCR, DVD, etc.) and press the POWER
button. Your device should turn off
Aug 03, 2011 | Toshiba MD9DM1 9 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 11, 2010 | Combination Televisions
Dec 14, 2008 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
May 11, 2008 | Samsung CXM1374 13 in. TV/VCR Combo
Feb 07, 2008 | RCA 20F510TD 20 in. TV/DVD Combo
Jan 23, 2008 | Emerson EWC19T3 19 in. TV/VCR/DVD Combo
Jan 07, 2008 | Apex Digital GT2715DV 27 in. TV/DVD Combo
Apr 05, 2010 | KLH KDT133UY 13 in. TV/DVD Combo
208 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: