Question about Operating Systems
In my computer when i run the cmd in run options it will displat"windows cant find the cmd,make sure the name correctly"
CMD Might not working because of any of the following reasons.
1. cmd.exe not available in Windows\System32 folder
2. cmd.exe might be hidden in Windows\System32
3. current user might not be having permissions to execute cmd.exe
1. search cmd.exe from local disk or installation disk and copy to windows\system32 folder
2. Right click cmd.exe and remove system and hidden attribute
3. Change the permission for cmd.exe to read and execute
Hope it will work, if not please call me 9899780221
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 15, 2013 | Operating Systems
Jan 15, 2013 | Operating Systems
May 09, 2011 | Operating Systems
Jan 01, 2011 | Operating Systems
Apr 05, 2009 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Nov 29, 2008 | Operating Systems
Sep 01, 2008 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional for PC
Jul 26, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
Nov 27, 2016 | Operating Systems
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: