Question about Computers & Internet
In my computer when i run the cmd in run options it will displat"windows cant find the cmd,make sure the name correctly"
CMD Might not working because of any of the following reasons.
1. cmd.exe not available in Windows\System32 folder
2. cmd.exe might be hidden in Windows\System32
3. current user might not be having permissions to execute cmd.exe
1. search cmd.exe from local disk or installation disk and copy to windows\system32 folder
2. Right click cmd.exe and remove system and hidden attribute
3. Change the permission for cmd.exe to read and execute
Hope it will work, if not please call me 9899780221
Posted on Jan 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 21, 2017 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Jun 01, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jun 15, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Feb 06, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Mar 07, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Jan 26, 2010 | Linksys WRT120N Router
Sep 27, 2009 | Toshiba Satellite L305D-S5934 Notebook
Oct 18, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2008 | Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate Edition
206 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!